Experience | Qualifications
Thank you for visiting my website
Originally from Buffalo, NY, I have been in the Design Industry for over 15 years. I studied Graphic Design at SUNY Buffalo State, SUNY Cobleskill, and Erie Community College. The beginning of my Graphic Design career started on an Indian reservation in Lewiston, NY at Smokin Joes. After I graduated from Buffalo State with a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, I worked as a Product Designer for New Era Cap Company, the largest headwear manufacturer in America. After 2 years at New Era, I was offered a position at Quiksilver in Huntington Beach, CA to become their lead Accessories (Mens/Boys) Designer where I worked for over 4 years. After Quiksilver, I worked at Fyasko as the Art Director. Realizing that I wanted to expand my skills, I decided to step out of the Action Sports Business to focus more on apparel design and other freelance projects. I accepted a position as the lead Menswear Designer at Sovereign Code in Los Angeles, CA, where I worked for over a year. After Sovereign Code I was offered a position as a Graphic Designer at Will Leather Goods in Eugene, OR. Soon after my position ended at Will Leather Goods I moved to Las Vegas Nevada to become Head of Product for BEX sunglasses. My position ended after 4 years at BEX only to find a new job as Design manager at American Key supply. Please feel free to look through my portfolio and contact me if you would like more information.
American Key Supply
Position: Design Manager
- I manage a small teams job load and provide information for each project.
- I am responsible a portion of all the graphic design needs.
- Responsible for some of the in-house photography and video needs.
- Responsible for all website management and graphic needs.
Position: Design Director
- Designer of all men’s clothing categories; Woven’s, knits, bottoms, fleece, and accessories.
- Production development for all men’s and boy’s clothing categories.
- Designer for all POP; Look books, trade show booths, trims, hang tags, and specialty packaging.
Position: Art Director
- Creating, managing, and developing all products.
- Managing graphic designers and freelancers to produce clothing and marketing images.
- Created direction for the clothing line and marketing materials.
- Designing and printing all collateral.
Position: Accessories Designer
- Designing men's and boy's accessories which included, headwear, bags, boxers, socks, wallets, belts, beanies, and all miscellaneous accessories.
- Designing most of the hang tags, packaging, trims, and woven labels for the line.
- Contributed to product direction to in-line, limited edition, Quiksilver stores, SMU’s for and global products.
- Performed market research and planned design direction for upcoming product lines.
New Era Cap Co.
Position: Assistant Product Development
- Designed hats for Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, and over 300 college athletic teams.
- In charge of product development for over 70 action sports companies.
- Participated in the development of non-licensed suburban head wear.
Adobe After Effects
Fine Art Mediums
Metal & Plastic Molding